February 1, 2010
About Itihas Shetty
Is a verbomaniac. And a human being. And that's where the problem begins. View all posts by Itihas Shetty
This entry was posted on Monday, February 1st, 2010 at 5:44 am and tagged with beach, crab, dead, mammalipuram, numb, pondicherry, rest in peace, sand, sea, vacation, water and posted in Photography, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
6 Responses to “crab-o-dehydrates”
In a nutshellThis is an ad-free webzine created solely for your reading / viewing pleasure. Any ad you see on the page is by Wordpress.
- 206,475 times this webzine has been visited.
- I enjoyed Ram-Leela twice. What baffles me is the fact that I dote on this emotion called love immensely on the... fb.me/364wP2ibR - 2 days ago
- Shoma Chaudhury (ex-Managing Editor, Tehelka) stands her ground. I have immense respect for Tarun Tejpal's wave... fb.me/6ucnFI9iX - 5 days ago
- Fond memories from 2012. Corpsegrinder joining Triptykon (Official) for a song during their Destroyers Of The Faith tour's London leg. - 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6imDYOH6o - 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1clPAUouh - 5 days ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2brOIJ7UN - 5 days ago
Looking for something?
Most read at the moment
- album review : Firdous (2013) – Coshish
- rendezvous with Gojira
- Solar Deity’s Aditya Mehta: “Exhumation is nowhere on my priority list”
- 1833 AD’s Nishant Abraham: “The usage of chord progressions that typically define Black Metal, come to me naturally”
- festival review: Iced Earth live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Dark Tranquillity live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
Some more to browse