May 9, 2012
About Itihas Shetty
Is a verbomaniac. And a human being. And that's where the problem begins. View all posts by Itihas Shetty
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 at 12:00 am and tagged with cheltenham, duck, england, evesham road, lake, pitville park, pond, united kingdom, water and posted in Photography, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
In a nutshellThis is an ad-free webzine created solely for your reading / viewing pleasure. Any ad you see on the page is by Wordpress.
- 278,536 times this webzine has been visited.
The only tweets that matterMy Tweets
Looking for something?
Most read at the moment
- album review : Firdous (2013) – Coshish
- 1833 AD’s Nishant Abraham: “The usage of chord progressions that typically define Black Metal, come to me naturally”
- festival review: Dark Tranquillity live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Ihsahn live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Leprous live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Demonic Resurrection live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- Bangalore Open Air 2013 : Introduction, announcements and a chat with the organizers
- R.I.P. Santhosh Lobo
- Black Sabbath live on Jim Marshall Stage at Download Festival, 2012 : A review in pictures
- Metallica live on Jim Marshall Stage at Download Festival, 2012 : In pictures
Some more to browse
- Follow Absurd History on WordPress.com