Tag Archives: absurd history
The blog completes a lakh hits, with a total of 272 articles that I’ve written for my blog till date. Turn your eyeballs towards your right and stare at the Countdown to infinity widget.
Like I had promised myself, and today since the blog has crossed the one lakh mark, Absurd History has now gone dot com.
Thank you all for reading!
For updates join the blog’s official page on facebook here – Absurd History on facebook
Follow the blog on twitter here – Absurd History on twitter
Add me on last.fm here – My profile on last.fm
Add me on facebook here – My profile on the stupid social networking site facebook
Subscribe to the blog – By dropping your email id in the subscription box on the right side or just click on ‘Follow’ at the bottom right-hand corner of your page.
In a nutshellThis is an ad-free webzine created solely for your reading / viewing pleasure. Any ad you see on the page is by Wordpress.
- 278,628 times this webzine has been visited.
The only tweets that matterMy Tweets
Looking for something?
Most read at the moment
- album review : Firdous (2013) – Coshish
- 1833 AD’s Nishant Abraham: “The usage of chord progressions that typically define Black Metal, come to me naturally”
- festival review: Dark Tranquillity live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Ihsahn live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Leprous live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Demonic Resurrection live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- Bangalore Open Air 2013 : Introduction, announcements and a chat with the organizers
- R.I.P. Santhosh Lobo
- Black Sabbath live on Jim Marshall Stage at Download Festival, 2012 : A review in pictures
- Metallica live on Jim Marshall Stage at Download Festival, 2012 : In pictures
Some more to browse
- Follow Absurd History on WordPress.com