Today, I leave for the country whose contribution to heavy metal has been immensely remarkable. Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Motörhead, Ozzy, Rainbow, Angel Witch, Jesu, Napalm Death, Anaal Nathrakh, 40 Watt Sun and Orange Goblin to name a few. And, the line-up for this year’s Sonisphere, Download Festival and Bloodstock Open Air is going to burn multiple holes in my pocket. Let me see what life has in store on this one. See you all in December!
Tag Archives: luggage
2 Comments | tags: bloodstock open air 2012, british, cheltenham, download festival 2012, gloucestershire, heavy metal, luggage, sonisphere festival 2012, travel, united kingdom | posted in Uncategorized
In a nutshellThis is an ad-free webzine created solely for your reading / viewing pleasure. Any ad you see on the page is by Wordpress.
- 275,262 times this webzine has been visited.
The only tweets that matterMy Tweets
Looking for something?
Most read at the moment
- album review : Firdous (2013) – Coshish
- rendezvous with Gojira
- Solar Deity’s Aditya Mehta: “Exhumation is nowhere on my priority list”
- 1833 AD’s Nishant Abraham: “The usage of chord progressions that typically define Black Metal, come to me naturally”
- festival review: Iced Earth live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Dark Tranquillity live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Ihsahn live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Leprous live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Animals As Leaders live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
- festival review: Demonic Resurrection live at Bangalore Open Air, 2013
Some more to browse
- Follow Absurd History on WordPress.com